I’m the founder of?Silktide?and possibly the most unashamedly ambitious person you know.
On this website I write about?understanding and getting the most from life.?I have written for Forbes, Huffington Post, Lifehacker and more, with my articles read over 9 million times in the last year.?I’m also busy working on my first novel.
- I’m an agnostic atheist and?humanist.
- We only get one shot at life – and it’s our responsibility alone. We should do the most with what we have.
- The only thing that stands in the way of great success is ourselves. In particular, the part of ourselves that blames something else.
- The best thing about my life is I know what I want to do with it. That’s so empowering you can’t believe.
- I read?as much as I can; normally 1-2 books a week.
- I’m a salsa fanatic.
- Can’t play the piano enough.?Secretly desire to learn drums.
- Love to run, completed my first marathon in 2008.
- Keen graphic designer. Aspiring digital painter and photographer.
- Yes, I’ve completely shaved my head since I was 18.
I find this so interesting?it has a?whole page?(that fact alone probably tells you all you need to know).
Frequently Asked Questions
Stalk me on the Internet
Here are my social networks of choice:
- Quora?– I live here.
- Facebook?– I use this all the time.
- Twitter?– I use this a?bit.
- YouTube – I should use this more.
- Pinterest – I barely use this.
- LinkedIn?– I dislike being here.
- Google+ – I’ve barely even heard of this.